Saturday, July 22nd
Starting Location: SSIC Offices, 9700 MacKenzie Rd, Affton, MO 63123
SouthSide Investment Club
Time Left Before The Next Bus Tour
What You Can Expect…
- To learn things you CAN’T learn in a book or webinar… learn HANDS ON!
- To have an insider look at investment properties and how the properties are creating wealth and success for their investors.
- To connect with real estate professionals who are actively rehabbing and renting properties in the St. Louis area.
WARNINGSpace is LIMITED and this event always fills up fast. Reserve your spot and confirm as soon as possible.
Hands On LearningWalking these properties with the investor will give you insight and knowledge that can not be learned in a class room.
Real NumbersWe will share with the actual numbers for the projects, purchase price, how we found it, rehab cost and ARV.
8 – 8:30 Registration/Networking
8:30 – 9 In class discussions on the properties
9 – 1 Bus tour through St. Louis Properties
SSIC Has Worked Hard To Bring You The Show Me Bus Tours.
Why? Because there are things to learn about Real Estate Investing that you CAN’T learn by talking about them. You have to see it and have someone show you. That’s why we offer these tours. There will be properties for sale, pre-rehabbed, in process rehabs, and finished houses to illustrate various steps in rehabbing and renting properties. We will have about an hour discussion about the properties that we are going to see starting at noon. We will be on the bus and leaving the parking lot at 1pm SHARP.
What You Will See On The Bus Tour:
- Available Properties: Properties that will be available for purchase from the participating wholesale partners
- Pre-Rehab Properties: We will be walking properties that cannot be purchased but we will walk these houses with professional real estate investors to see how they determine the cost of rehab
- Being Rehabbed Properties: We will be walking properties that are in various stages of being rehabbed to provide some visual examples of what properties look like and what the rehab work should look like throughout the rehab process
- Finish/Listed Properties: We will be walking a few properties where the rehab has been completed and the properties are currently listed on the market for sale