Saturday, Sept. 23rd
Starting Location: SSIC Offices, 9700 MacKenzie Rd, Affton, MO 63123
SouthSide Investment Club
Time Left Before The Next Bus Tour
What You Can Expect…
- To learn things you CAN’T learn in a book or webinar… learn HANDS ON!
- To have an insider look at investment properties and how the properties are creating wealth and success for their investors.
- To connect with real estate professionals who are actively rehabbing and renting properties in the St. Louis area.
Space is LIMITED and this event always fills up fast. Reserve your spot now!
Hands On Learning
Walking these properties with the investor will give you insight and knowledge that can not be learned in a class room.
We will share with the actual numbers for the projects, purchase price, how we found it, rehab cost and ARV.
BUS TOUR AGENDA
8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration & Networking
8:30 am – 9:00 am Welcome/Mindset/Intro to Bus Tour Madness!
9:00 am – 1:00 pm Bus tour through St. Louis Properties
SSIC Has Worked Hard To Bring You The Show Me Bus Tours.
Why? Because there are things to learn about Real Estate Investing that you CAN’T learn just by talking about them. You have to see it and have someone show you. That’s why we offer these tours. There will be properties for sale, pre-rehab, in process rehabs, and finished houses to illustrate various steps in rehabbing and renting properties. This is a Sell-Out event so register today and claim you seat!
What You Will See On The Bus Tour:
- Available Properties: Fantastic properties available for purchase
- Pre-Rehab Properties: We might also walk properties that cannot be purchased along with professional real estate investors to see how they determine the cost of rehab
- Rehab-in-Process Properties: We will be walking properties that are in various stages of rehab to provide some visual examples of what the process looks like throughout the rehab
- Finish/Listed Properties: We will be walking properties where the rehab is been complete and discuss actual purchase, rehab costs, and all the in’s and out’s