Show-Me Bus Tours
Presented by: The SouthSide Investment Club
Saturday, April 21st
Location: SSIC Offices, 9700 MacKenzie Rd, Suite 222, Affton, MO 63123
The SouthSide Investment Club
Tour off-market, non-MLS exclusive rental and rehab properties available for purchase!
Time Left Before The Next Bus Tour
What To Expect…
- Get an insider look at investment properties and how they create long-term wealth and success for investors.
- Connect with real estate pros who are actively rehabbing and renting properties in the St. Louis area.
Space is LIMITED and this tour always SELLS OUT. Reserve your seat now!
Get On The Bus!
Hands On Learning
Touring these properties with the investor gives you insight and knowledge that cannot be learned in a class room or online.
During the bus tour, we share actual data for each property: purchase price, how we found it, est rehab costs, and the ARV.
BUS TOUR AGENDA
8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration & Networking
8:30 am – 9:00 am Welcome/Mindset/Intro to Bus Tour Madness!
9:00 am – 1:00 pm Bus tour through St. Louis Properties
SSIC is excited to have you be a part of the 2018 Show-Me Bus Tours!
What’s in it for you? There are many things to learn about Real Estate Investing that you CAN’T get just by reading about them. You have to see it and have someone show you. That’s why SSIC offers these tours. There will be properties for sale, pre-rehab, in process rehabs, and finished houses to illustrate various steps in rehabbing and renting properties. This is a Sell-Out event so register today and claim you seat!
What You Will See:
- A Wide Variety of Properties: Fantastic properties available for purchase
- Pre-Rehab Properties: We might also walk properties that cannot be purchased along with professional real estate investors to see how they determine the cost of rehab
- Rehab-in-Process Properties: We will be touring properties that are in various stages of rehab to provide some live examples of what the process looks like throughout the rehab
- Finished/Listed Properties: We tour properties where the rehab is complete and discuss actual purchase, rehab costs, and all the in’s and out’s